Daily Yoga Asanas Yoga Poses App for Android
Yoga is a 6,000-year-old physical, mental and spiritual practice having its origin in India. On December 11 in 2014, the United Nations General Assembly declared June 21st as the International Day of Yoga. The declaration came after the call for the adoption of June 21st as International Day of Yoga by Indian Prime Minister, Mr. Narendra Modi during his address to UN General Assembly on September 27, 2014 wherein he stated: "Yoga is an invaluable gift of India's ancient tradition . It embodies unity of mind and body; thought and action; restraint and fulfillment; harmony between man and nature; a holistic approach to health and well-being. It is not about exercise but to discover the sense of oneness with yourself, the world and the nature. " In Suggesting June 21, which is the Summer Solstice, as the International Day of Yoga, Mr. Narendra Modi had said that, "the date is the longest day of the year in the Northern Hemisphere and has special significance in many parts of the world. " Reknowned Yogi and mystic, Sadhguru notes the importance of this day in the yogic tradition:"On the day of the summer solstice, Adiyogi [the first yogi] turned south and first set his eyes on the Saptarishis or Seven Sages, who were his first disciples to carry the science of yoga to many parts of the world. It is wonderful that June 21 marks this momentous event in the history of humanity."
Daily Yoga Asanas Yoga Poses app for Android
Yoga is a holistic way of energizing and integrating your mind, body and spirit. This ancient Hindu knowledge made applicable for modern times can be easily added to your daily routine resulting in a lasting experience of your true inner power and overall well being. The practice of yoga has been known for centuries to produce benefits in the areas of heath, mental clarity and spiritual connection. Yoga not only offers the benefits of traditional asanas (postures), but pranayamas (breathing techniques) and special meditations as well. For Yoga Asanas Poses Mobile app for Android, to be able to pack all the versatility of yoga into one mobile application, the developers actively cooperated with experienced yoga instructors. As a result, any user who gets to do yoga using the guidelines provided in the yoga asanas app will find the practical aspects of yoga described in the most meticulous details including yoga for weight loss.
The Daily Yoga Asanas Mobile app features:
- Over 102 yoga poses with photos and tips including yoga for weight loss used in the best Yoga Studio.
- Soon Pranayama yoga tips: over 30 breathing exercises with detailed how-to's
- Beginners and Advanced flow yoga.
- Get this amazing Yoga Studio Yoga Asanas mobile app now
- As a first, a compilation of Sanskrit terms the core of yoga
- A Caveat:Please do yoga only under the guidance of a proper guru.
- To be updated completely with meditation music and metronome for breathing check this week. Please wait.
- Welcome to Daily Yoga Asanas Yoga Poses app community, a worldwide yoga community centered around the mobile yoga asanas app and a growing source of information on yoga, health, well-being, nutrition and holistic lifestyle, yoga for weight loss.
- Yoga is a deeply spiritual practice, and you need an experienced teacher to guide you. That is why we made sure the advice you get on this site is given by yoga instructors, nutritionists, coaches, psychologists, and other practicing experts.
- Meet yoga professionals and enthusiasts from all parts of the world.
- Check out their articles in our blog 'Yoga Asanas', view the videos and enrich your yoga asanas practice and enjoy new experiences.
- Find step by step practical guidelines for regular yoga asanas practice. Share your knowledge with other users!
- Take a trip to Chennai, India. Spend a few months with one of the world's most dynamic and wonderful Yoga teachers Mr RajMohan, Mr Ramesh and Mr Vignesh